Pulling Data from AB ControlLogix or COmpactLogix PLC into RaspberryPi OpenPLC

Vlad Romanov

Hi everyone,

I've recently acquired a RaspberryPi to see if I can start pulling some data from an AB PLC for trending and logging purposes. I've about what's available: CodeSys and OpenPLC. However, I can't seem to find good documentation on how to establish a link from the AB platform to the RaspberryPi. Was wondering if anyone else had done the same and has a good reference.

Thanks,
Vlad

Similar Topics

I'm looking for a cheap way to pull data from a controllogix system to a SLC504 so that I can use the DH+ connecting on the 504 which is connected...
Replies
Views
I am needing to capture weight of a bin 2 hours prior to actual time. Is there and instruction that does this in RSlogix. Thanks in advance. Rich
Replies
Views
Hey guys. So I have a 50 HP 460/600V motor on a PF525. I've verified the motor is wired correctly. The service factor is 1.15 and the pf is 0.8...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to pull information from a specific cell in an excel spreadsheet and use it in a program? I am wanting to display a time amount for...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I am trying to pull the ladder logic out of some ancient Honeywell S9000 PLCs, but I can't find the software anywhere (google search...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom