Analog Input AB NI8 Wont Enabled

Studio5000 has TASK, Programs, Routines in that order. You do not need JSR's if you create new TASK or Programs within a TASK, but if add routines then they must be called by a JSR. In the SLC there is only one Program, and ladder 2 is the main routine. All others must be called.

Yes, that is correct.

With RS Logix 500 (with reference to your SLC 500) LAD 2 is your main program file, which does not require a JSR. The following files, LAD 3 onwards are subroutine files, and require a JSR to be scanned. The JSR can be in the main program file, or any subroutine file which has been called.

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, I have a SLC 500 (5/04) with a 1746-NI8 Analog module input. I have two questions: 1. I have noticed there is a IN0-, IN0+ and...
Replies
Views
In this sample programming, what does U4 mean? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Replies
Views
Can someone please explain to me in simple terms, the best practice with multiple 4/20ma pressure/flow transducers on multiple different 24VDC...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to connect a 0-5v pressure sensor to the Micro 810, but I am not getting a clear input voltage reading. I connected the sensor...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I’m an electrician with limited knowledge of PLC circuits. Typically I will see simple 2/3/4 wire terminations for transmitters on...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom