Omron NX2P CIP messaging problems

CX_Luigi

Lifetime Supporting Member
I am starting a system and cannot make 3 plcs communicating through CIP messaging. Specifically i am using CIPUCMMWrite instruction to send a simple structure (array of 48 booleans) to each of two plc, they will also reply in the same exact way with another array of 48 booleans. The istruction will fail with codes: ErrorID: 1C00 ErrorIDex: 20008022 and the extended code is undocumented in the literature i have with me. So far i changed cpu units and redone ethernet wiring, to no avail. What meaning have the code 20008022? and what can be possible checked to make sure the communication is taking place?

Why do you not set it up with CX-Configurator and then it will jut work automatically.

Similar Topics

Hi There, I have couple of Omron PLCs connected on my kepserverex and my intouch reads data from kepserverex. I have been observing that roughly...
Replies
Views
Hi dear . I have a system with cj1m cpu11 etn. previously NT 5z HMI was connected with plc. recently my old HMI got damaged. I want to replace it...
Replies
Views
Omron AD081-V1 Analog Input Card Offset & Gain Adjustment Entering Adjustment Mode 1. Set the input card in adjustment mode (Turn ON Dip SW No-1)...
Replies
Views
I am working on a project using a NB screen and NX1P2 PLC. I am having a really hard time getting a real number to properly translate through to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am facing an error inside Omron Network Configurator. I have 2 PLC communicate each other using ethernet cable, send signal using Network...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom