FactoryTalk View Studio 10.00.00 Settings screens cut off

Sheardown94

Hello all,

I am having an issue with FT View where some of the options are cut off and I can't actually access some of the options. For example if I open Alarm Setup and move over to the advanced tab, normally there are a number of options at the bottom where you can include tags to do certain things. At the moment I can only see the first 3 options, Silence, remote silence, remove ack all. The rest of the options is just white screen starting about a 5th through the 4th option.

The same is true for the messages and triggers tabs and a few of the other setup pages in FT View.

I installed Studio5000 first without issues and then installed FTView right after. I have a brand new instalation of windows on this machine as of 2 days ago.

Has anyone seen this happen before?
Thank you,
Mike

I did get it figured out. I changed Scaling in windows back to default and also update the displays driver and rebooted. Since then no issues.

Thanks,

It appears this problem has come back except this time it is only in property windows such as pushbuttons etc. I am not too sure what else to try.

Thanks,