Can Ping the NAT(Rockwell 9300ENA) but can't log onto the webpage

PreLC

Hello PLCS.Net!

I can't connect to my NAT, but I can ping it.

Is there some settings I have messed up on my computer? Please help!
-PreLC

EDIT: More info - I have tried accessing the network through the uplink, through the local, as well as the config port. The NAT seems to be working fine as it can still translate addresses, and I can ping devices under the NAT. But the NAT webpage I use to configure it is not opening up.

Please help!

Last edited:
When accessing the webpage did you put these settings :
Username should be left blank.
Password is PASSWORD.

I can't even get to the point where it prompts me for a password.

I don't think there is a conflicting issue either.

Do you get no response at all, or a "404 Not Authorized" or other browser error ?

What browser are you using ?

The first thing I would do is open a Command Line console and PING the device and then look up its MAC ID with a "ARP -a" command.

The next thing I would do is download and run TCPING, and use it to verify that the device is running an HTTP server by using TCPING and specifying TCP Port 80 (HTTP) or 443 (HTTPS).

The thing after that would be to try another browser, or to carefully verify that my browser is not automatically trying to open an HTTPS session instead of an ordinary HTTP connection.

Thanks for the help Ken!

I tried using Mozilla, Explorer as well as Chrome. Chrome error says:

This site can’t be reached 10.160.34.151 refused to connect.
Try:

Checking the connection
Checking the proxy and the firewall
ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

I verified I can already ping it. I also confirmed that this is an HTTP connection, not HTTPS.
I also put it in Advanced IP Scanner, it is returning a MAC ID but no IP Address.

ARP -a [IP Address] returned an IP Address, Dynamic. I don't know what this means. Maybe you can shine some light?

Thanks!