power flex 700 vfd

Tushar More

I am using power flex 700 VFD. and motor is in open loop mode but continuesly break slip fault error show in drive display .

I am using power flex 700 VFD. and motor is in open loop mode but continuesly break slip fault error show in drive display .
Define what you mean by "open loop". Brake Slip Errors would only happen if you are using Flux Vector Control and Torque Prove in a lifting / hoisting application, it is looking at the encoder for errors if the mechanical brake allows movement of the motor shaft.

If you selected "encoderless" FV control in TroqProve, then you must disable the Brake Slip in Parameter 600

If you are not using TorqProve, you should not enable it.

Similar Topics

Good Day, I do not use Power Flex much and I was called to troubleshoot one at a customer site. So if you have some advice I'd appreciate it...
Replies
Views
During a power interruption( quick blip) we had a fan that reversed direction and stayed running. I have the power loss parameters set to "Coast"...
Replies
Views
Hey I was wondering if any one has had this problem before, I powered down a Powerflex 700 and the Display and leds flash and keep flashing. The...
Replies
Views
I know its not PLC but its worth a shot. I'm getting Fault Code 100. Parameter Checksum, non resettable. I tried going back to default, and...
Replies
Views
I have a power flex 700 with a burned out internal 24vdc power supply. Someone wired 110vac to a 24vdc control. Can I use an external 24vdc power...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom