panelview plus alarm history problem

angi

Hi guys,

i am working on a project using PV+, there is a problem for the alarm history display:
1. first, to clear the alarm history.
2. create a new alarm, the display in alarm history and alarm banner are all correct.
3. clear the alarm, then the alarm message in the alarm history changed to the message for other alarm.

anybody got any idea about this?

Thanks

Did you ever figure this out? We have the same problem going on here. The active alarms work fine, but the alarm history will change the name of the alarm after it is acknowledged.

Similar Topics

Hello, I made a change in alarm setup in factory view studio, where I changed a alarm message text. After that I made a run application and...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have followed the "On_board Audit Demo" sample in FactoryTalk View Studio ME to add the functionality of exporting the Audit, Alarm, and...
Replies
Views
PanelView Plus 7 Perf I would like to upload the fault history from the panel to the PC, if it is possible to transfer the file to CSV format or...
Replies
Views
First time using a panelview. I have all of my alarms mapped to bits of dints. How do I get the alarm panel to popup when an alarm happens...
Replies
Views
I use PanelView Plus 7 Graphic Terminals Model: 2711P-T10C22D8S-B PLC: Compact Logic 1769-L36ERM Tag ER[4].8 -> ON, the message is "1046 Abnormal...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom