External Display

Outlaw10801

Hi,

I am looking for suggestions on a read out display that has Ethernet IP capabilities that i can send information to from a Logix5000 controller. The read out will be displaying scale weight and needs to be big enough to see from roughly 80ft away. Never had to do an application like this so thought i would see what others have used.

Similar Topics

I have a AB Pico 1760-L12BWB that I'm trying to connect to an external display. My local AB rep. sold me a GFX display and a 1760-RM-PICO, which...
Replies
Views
Hello Gentelmans, I have a Omron JX inverter in a simple aplication. How can I connect external display to be able to see speed of the motor...
Replies
Views
I have a few questions about Studio5000. 1. Why is my RA folder so big? its well over 100 GB. 2. How do you delete versions or extra files...
Replies
Views
I am trying to enable an external alarm via computer speakers for Factory Talk Network Distributed Edition. I am using Alarm and Events setup. I...
Replies
Views
Good evening all! I hope you folks are doing alright today, as I've got a situation that I believe I've come up with a solution to but I wanted to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom