FactoryTalk View question

A_G

Lifetime Supporting Member
Opened a FTView ME version 10 project that someone else did. (I opened it in FTView Studio.) There is a Text field on one of the displays that says

s...s

and when I click on it, the popup window with the Text Properties shows

/*S:0 #1*/

I think this has something to do with the Parameter files but not sure what exactly this means. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

It displays text that is located in the PLC (or possibly internal) at the address defined in parameter #1. Parameter 1 could be out of a file or list depending on what opened the display that the object is in.

Similar Topics

Good morning: If anyone made HMI project change, will it automatically stores HMI project change in HMI project at Factorytalk View SE HMI Project...
Replies
Views
So I am trying to animate a button that navigates to the alarm summary screen to blink red if any alarms are in alarm and unacknowledged. So in...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to downgrade the version of development in a backup "APA" file? I am using v11 and a client only have v10 and was hoping to make...
Replies
Views
I am currently using a FactoryTalk program to log data and display a trend on one of my machines. I have it all working, the question i have is if...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. I have an application for FactoryTalk Recipe Plus. In a nutshell, what happens is the operator will convey flour automatically...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom