AB 800 series and CCW

BobB

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have been unable at this stage to find out if these things have online programming available. Can you online program them at all please?

Always a trap - the new Clicks are looking good then - Ethernet and online programming. Free software and quite workable.

What are the other options of the paid version of CCW, only online editing (Is that what BobB was asking about?) Are there any other advantages?

-Run Mode Change allows program logic changes in run mode
-Spy List to monitor variables
-User Defined Data Types
-Intellectual Property Protection

If your using CCW
-Run Mode Change allows program logic changes in run mode
-User Defined Data Types

These 2 are the sellers for me! I buy a new license each year. (Company provided of course!)

Once your used to these features in 5K or or any big boy software, then they are hard to live without.
Just my 2 Cents.