plc engineer

i have completed my engineering graduate in electronics and communication also i have completed automation course which includes PLC and DCS. Now i am going to apply for a job can u guys suggest me for which postings i can apply for a job so that my future would be great:book:đź“šđź“š

You got a graduate degree?
Where do you want to work?
What do you want to do?

There are millions of jobs out there, any of which can be great, depending on what you want.

I found my first job on MonsterBoard and I am still working there.
I have had some interviews through my the career center at the University. They usually have valuable connections.

Look for postings with automation, controls, and instrumentation in the job description. Try to make your first job one where you get hands on field experience, not just office work.