Simatic S7. Win drivers for flash memory card

indio

I
I want to plug the flash memory card of a Simatic S7 straight into the PCMCIA port of a laptop (you need to remove the plastic frame). So I need some drivers to access the flash and Siemens does not volunteer to help me because they want to sell me a so-called "card pogrammer" which is simply a fake laptop with a rubber covering and the drivers stored inside.
Thank you to anyone who can help me getting the drivers or any other way!!!

Similar Topics

Like to know if there is something I can do to make this software work with Windows 2000 service pack 4. Software is 'Step 7-Micro/WIN 32 V3.02'...
Replies
Views
Hi Experts! I have good experience with the Siemens Step7 Microwin (programming a lot of S7-200 PLCs). I am now trying to program a ET200S with...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have tried to open project file by using Siemens MicroWin software package Version 3.1 but I received message saying " This project...
Replies
Views
Dear Friends I Am Trying To Install Simens Simatic Win Cc V 6.0 But The Setup Is Not Starting , And Demanding To Install Some Sql Server ( Instanz...
Replies
Views
Dear All I Am Trying To Connect A Simens Simatic Plc (s7 200 Cpu 313c) With Wincc Software . Please Help Me To Configure This To Connect The...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom