FTV Studio - Recipe Plus Editor - Export ?

EICS

for version FTV Studio 9 or above has anyone been able to export the recipe data in a CSV or other format from the Factory talk view Studio "Recipe Plus Editor" ?

i have a project with over 700 of these recipes that will need to be exported. i have tried this in the past to no avail.

D2 Desk Recipe1.JPG

If I remember correctly, you can just copy from FTV Studio and paste into Excel.

The issue will be if the recipe file is NOT included in the project file. In that case, it's saved on the HMI. You need to copy the file from the HMI, then go back to your desk, import it into the project, then you can open it and copy paste.

I hope that helps.

The actual recipe files created by FTView are located on this path.
C:\Users\Public\Documents\RSView Enterprise\ME\HMI Project\Your project\RecipePlus or

C:\Users\Public\Documents\RSView Enterprise\ME\HMI projects\Your project\Rcp

Hello, I realize this is an old post however, I am trying to export the recipes from FTME Studio to my laptop. I changed the path to my pc but can't find the export command. Thanks

It's just a file on your laptop in the location that Robobob posted:

C:\Users\Public\Documents\RSView Enterprise\ME\HMI Project\Your project\RecipePlus or

C:\Users\Public\Documents\RSView Enterprise\ME\HMI projects\Your project\Rcp

It should be in one of those.