Wireless IO options

phuz

I recently learned of the ILX34-AENWG from Prosoft, and unfortunately learned that it's been discontinued. Was there an issue with it? Are there alternatives to this? I like the idea of wireless I/O, and I know if can be done with router bridging, etc., but to have a native device like this is (was) great.

Similar Topics

I been chasing my tail on this little project and hope someone with past field experience can offer some suggestions. I'm trying to get an...
Replies
Views
I am fairly new to the automation industry and I was wondering what options are available to interact or control via wireless with a PC. I know...
Replies
Views
Hello Y'all, I was wondering if there is any standalone solution to replace the ethernet cable to connect to a PLC? like perhaps a "Dongle"...
Replies
Views
I know this can be done, but I can't get the router config right. My goal is to physically connect(using an ethernet cable) a device(PLC, RTU...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am working with an outside vendor on a project, and they have asked if they can use Wireless IO link for one of their remote IO blocks...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom