Modicon BME NOC 0103 fw type

doomsword

I'm doing my first project with Modicon PLC, M580 PLC.
So I have one PLC for testing, along with one NOC card (it's just for few days testing, just to familiarize with Unity Pro sw and Modicon PLCs).

In hw configuration it's defined with firmware v2.05 while it seems I have v2.04. I try to find an option to change it in hw configuration to match fw to what I really have (don't want to update fw on a card). I cannot find it.

When I delete a card and put correct one I also delete some network configuration attached to it. Making me have sw that can't be compiled afterwards. :ROFLMAO:

So, how I keep all configuration already done for this module while changing it to correct firmware?

Also, any tips for Modicon PLCs are appreaciated (I have experience with Siemens).

Your version of Unity must only support that version firmware as a minimum. You could try using an older version of Unity.

There is a hardware compatibility chart in the Unity Help file.

Why not just update the firmware? It's pretty easy - should only take you 10 minutes.