DB190 (Struct_DB190) RSlogix 5000 cant find Output????

AA_Ron

Hey all,

So we have had this piece of equipment for a while but its a question that always blows my mind away when troubleshooting this piece of equipment. So its an XIO named DB190.DBX1_2 or DB190.DB1_3. I have tried to search my program for the OTE but cannot find anything. So my question is what turns this XIO on its almost like a panelview of sorts but this name on it and the nature of what it is doing tells me it cannot be a panelview input. Anyone have any ideas where I can find out?

Thanks guys

Good old Siemens memory emulation structures.

Try doing a cross reference on DB190 to see if the whole structure is not being written.

If not then it is probably being written by something outside the PLC like a screen or a write MSG.

Last edited:
Cool so i tryed to cross reference it but i still came up with no OTE so im going to assume they are I/O mapping or something. I need to take a look at the machine again it would be awsome to know.