Fanuc Robot Controller wiring

Ramplctalk

I have Fanuc R30ib Plus controller, Area Scanner and Light Curtain. The Robots can not do the process when some object blocks Area scanner and Robots can do the process when light curtain blocks by operator. Can someone help me on the wiring diagram for this?

Hey do you need help to write PMC ladder for this logic or wiring diagram of X AND Y signals from external machines to PMC and from PMC to a robot?

Thanks,

Similar Topics

Hello All. We're working with a GE 305 Pac controller with a IC695PNC001 profinet controller card to communicate with a Fanuc Robot thru Profinet...
Replies
Views
I am having a hard time configuring my Micro820 PLC with Connected Components Workbench as a scanner for my fanuc robot. Any advice on this?
Replies
Views
Good morning to all, Hope everyone is doing well. I have a simple issue, I want to view the I/O through the Robot Teach Pendant with the...
Replies
Views
Has anyone had any experience communicating with a fanuc robot using SAP? I've got a customer that would like to send program/part selections...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I know the forum is for PLC and not robots, but I hope someone can help me. I've been asked to modifiy an existing Fanuc Robot...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom