use high spedd counter PLC FX1S

ngoclan

Hi there!
I'm using mitsubishi plc for some project controling. I try to use high speed counter C242 to reading an speed machine. I use two function move(DMOV) and HSCS(interupt set bit) relate to value of C242 but It can't work even the counter always was got value 0, and can't reset high speed counter C242
What happen with my FX1S plc:

Capture.PNG

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Can anyone recommend a flexible 600-volt shielded ethernet patch cable? I have used them from Allen Bradley / Panduit before and they are too...
Replies
Views
Hello Folks, Has anyone configured a Momentum high speed counter on Unity 13.1. We need the wiring diagram for Momentum High speed counter and...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have converted RSView 32 to FTView SE 14 (I have tested FTView 12 before as well and there were some difficulties so I moved on to...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have any experience with working on piezoelectric motor control? I want to use off the shelf components to hopefully change the...
Replies
Views
The objective: Reach about 10’ horizontally into a 1300F furnace, and pick up a 140lb rectangular container, then pull the container back out of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom