communicating with mitsubishi FX1N

taknevs

hi all
i am working on my project with mitsubishi FX1N PLC and GXdeveloper ver 7. when i write the new program in the PLC, and run it, I am not seeing the states of the binary value or integers that i have assigned in the program.
is there any way i can monitor the data values and the input and the output states (apart from looking at the LEDs in the PLC block) when the program is running .
when using RSlogix and AB PLCs, one can actually see the variables and the currently stored values in the computer monitor when the program is running. is there anything similar in FX1N and gxdeveloper. pls let me know.
taknevs

On the main dropdown menu at the top of GX developer screen pull down "VIEW" and then turn "Monitor ON". You will see the devices and flags indicated. Also if you right click on the diagram while monitor is on and choose "device batch" you can see the numeric (hex) values of the I/O or any group of flags, etc. as the PGM runs.