Laptop Management - Recovery Scenarios

Thanks for that reference, there is a nicely configured XPS at a really great price! I've been holding out for whenever the next generation of Macbook Pro's comes out, but at $1739 the XPS is really appealing.

You're welcome....work with Quinn either on phone or through chat, and if it doesn't meet your needs, they can add/subtract components easily. In my case, I wanted a second m.2 SSD card in the 2.5 bay which required an interpose card. They didn't have it in stock but are direct shipping it to me and went ahead and shipped me the laptop 2day so I could get started on rebuild.

Similar Topics

Hi; I have Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad (W10) which don't have built-in Bluetooth. I have a PLC having Bluetooth communication device. I wanted to...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have a task at work that I'm hoping someone will be able to help me find a solution for. Here is the background info: I have a...
Replies
Views
I have wasted a week trying to figure out how to connect an SLC5/03 with my laptop. I do not have and can not Buy the 1747 UIC and PC3 cables. I...
Replies
Views
This is more of a multipart question involving home networking and I have limited experience in computer networking. The first objective is to...
Replies
Views
IT has given a choice between these 2...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom