SBP current mA

Kataeb

Hy, we have several siemens masterdrive vc with SBP boards . An encoder is connected to 6 SBP's .
It is indicated in the manual that the SBP input current at a rated value of 24 V is maximum 12 mA ( for signal inputs of tracks A, B and zero of connector X401 ) .
Should this encoder provide " 6 x 12 mA = 72 mA " on each signals ( A , B , Z ) ?
Is this value 12 mA valid when the terminating resistors are closed or opened ? ( switches S1-1 to S1-3 ) .
Thanks

Similar Topics

Today I was working on my project for school and we were using a power supply with 24V and we accidentally had the current at 0.9A. We heard a pop...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have been working on a project that requires me to measure the current across a 90 VDC motor of a medical device (similar to an...
Replies
Views
HI i have a delta VFD M-series in the manual, in order to enter the motor rated current you set the parameter P,52 =the motor rated current my...
Replies
Views
HI! HOW COULD I OBTAIN THE NAMES OF THE STEPS OF A ROUTINE IN SFC LANGUAGE IN STUDIO5000? Or is there a system variable that gives me those...
Replies
Views
VFD is not tripping at higher current , resulting in motor failure . VFD Model : Make - KEB Type - H6- 10H6BBBB-21B0
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom