Concept PLC Sim32 Address

I am trying to simulate an old application for a customer in Concept in a WinXP VM and cannot connect to Sim32 with any address except 192.168.0.41 or the Local host sim address of 127.0.0.1.

It would be extremely difficult to change all the addressing in the simulations to match xxx.41 or 27 but I don't see any way to change the default address of Sim32. This address is shown in the status line of the sim window.

I've searched the Concept manuals, online, and tried every configuration and setup menu I can find both in the VM and Concept. The only thing I have read is that (possibly) if the simulator is not running, connecting to "IEC Simulator" in Concept and selecting the address you want to connect to will cause the simulator to bootup with that address but it hasn't worked for me. Simulator IO status never shows a connection and Concept returns a communication timeout error.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.