How to lock/freeze Fanuc robot teach pendent?

wendaiyu

Hi, folks, how are you?

Is there some way to lock/freeze Fanuc robot teach pendent? Since some of our operators jumped program lines with teach pendent to keep the robot going, we got a few quality issues.

So we want to lock up teach pendent that nobody can jump the line, unless we have the key or password.

Thanks a lot.

Cut the 24VDC power wire going to the pendants cable & run it through a key switch that the operator doesn't have access to to key?

Similar Topics

In the past, we have used AB 1492 feed thru screw terminals a lot. Lead time on these with our distributor is terrible. Is there an almost...
Replies
Views
Hello, This product that I have the 1790D-T8BV8B is discontinued, does anyone have the EDS file for it? I wonder if TechConnect will have this...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have attached herewith one image which our programmer has been used in S7 1500 PLC. Now we need to use the same instructions in S7 1200 PLC...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I don't know why setup of password became challenging and weird. After setting up the password and try to upload the ladder from the plc...
Replies
Views
Please see attached file. I need this program in Function Block form but I am totally lost on this. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom