Unable to install FT View Machine Edition

abyvarghes

Hi All,

FactoryTalk View Studio for Machine Edition "Unable to Install"

I am trying to install FT View Machine Edition in to one of the computer. But not successful yet. Kindly have a look the log I am getting below. Please let me know if you need the full log file. But I could successfully installed in to VM Machine, this is a normal computer that connects to the domain. Even I tried to install as domain administrator. Still gets the same error. Please see the attached full log file.

FactoryTalk View Setup: End feature lookup for
FactoryTalk View Setup: Begin calling plugin [FTViewSetupPlugin.dll] during stage [PreInstall]
FactoryTalk View Setup: Turning execution over to FTViewSetupPlugin.dll now.
Setup Plugin: Begining to Create FTView Database user...
Setup Plugin: Creating ADO connection instance...

Setup Plugin: Creating ADO connection instance is successful.

Setup Plugin: Checking if the FTView default user is qualified...
Setup Plugin: The FTView default user is not qualified, will be created.
Setup Plugin: Connecting to the databse...
Setup Plugin: Checking if the defaule FTView user is exist...
Setup Plugin: The defaule FTView user is not exist.
Setup Plugin: The defaule FTView user is being create...
Setup Plugin: Creatting is successful.
Setup Plugin: Resetting account status...
FactoryTalk View Setup: Taking execution back from FTViewSetupPlugin.dll now (Plugin threw an exception)
FactoryTalk View Setup: End calling plugin [FTViewSetupPlugin.dll] during stage [PreInstall]

Setup Plugin: Run RecoverDistributed() after running VSClean.exe.