LMC058LF42 Schneider PLC to Kepware Kepserver

pssriram16

I am working on code to send some data from LMC058LF42 Schneider PLC to our factory database using kepware kepserver as the OPC server. In order for Kepware Kepserver to connect to LMC058LF42 Schneider PLC via Modbus/IP looks like it needs access to the internal registers. I am not sure how to identify the internal registers to the corresponding Global variables. Anyone have experience with connecting a Schneider PLC to OPC server?

Similar Topics

I'm trying to connect my barcode scanner (leuze 508i) to my Schneider PLC LMC058LF42 via Ethernet/IP. I use SoMachine v3.1.10.1 to program the...
Replies
Views
I am using Schneider elau pack drive servo motor ISH-100. I am facing the problem that On the ISH -100 red light is blinking and pack drive C-600...
Replies
Views
Hello, As part of our project, we are using an M241 controller. This controller interfaces with an industrial computer and a router via a switch...
Replies
Views
Hello, I need to access the bits from the fire system control panel through RS-485. So, I used Read Var block to read from the panel...
Replies
Views
Hi Please I have zeilo smart relay #SR2A201BD but I don't have it's programming cable. Can I use any general usb/rs232 converter? Or need...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom