WinCC Continuous CSV read

SYED.ABIDI

Dear Experts and Friends,

I am trying to read sensor's readings from a CSV file on the same PC which is running WinCC. That CSV file is continuously being updated by another application. I am able to read the CSV file's cell that is holding the sensor's reading which is continuously updated. I took help from this link to read the CSV file's cell

https://support.automation.siemens....objaction=csview&extranet=standard&viewreg=WW

Now the problem is I have to click the read value button every time to see the updated value from the sensor. Is it possible to automate such that I don't have to press the read value button and can see the value update in WinCC.

Thanks

Khyzer

Similar Topics

Dear All, I need urgent help on the following issue about WinCC: I have button which once clicked will run the following script to read contents...
Replies
Views
hello s7-400h and wincc are connected to each other via Ethernet. I need help on how to do time synchronization
Replies
Views
Greetings I have a problem, my system is the following: wincc v8.0 (demo), logo8.3, abb m2m analyzer. I created some pages to display the...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have upgraded our laptop which includes Windows 11. It appears that WinCC flexible 2008 advanced does not support Windows 11. What...
Replies
Views
In our production plant we have multiple different networks (subnets). IT dept have setup routing between them so different subnets can...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom