data logging on wincc flex 2008

hi guys,,can i personalize data logging in wincc flex? i mean i want to make a table that shows log data in a better platform than in wincc,,,i have seen one before they use CS VIEWER,,,does anyone here have make the same projects before? thnx im a newbie in wincc,,,,

Last edited:
Vb scripting

Hallo

You can do this by writing vb scripts.
Check on this forum.

Kind regards
G

hi guys,,can i personalize data logging in wincc flex? i mean i want to make a table that shows log data in a better platform than in wincc,,,i have seen one before they use CS VIEWER,,,does anyone here have make the same projects before? thnx im a newbie in wincc,,,,

Similar Topics

Hi colleagues.We do data logging system.We want to record three temperatures under a certain condition. We prepared the project as follows. We do...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am logging tags every 24Hr in table view in siemens WinCC RT Professional. Every day at 7:00:03 AM a value is logged. WinCC takes value from...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, this is my first post on this forum and i hope u can help me. Im doing a project where we need to read data in the Wincc Professional...
Replies
Views
Hi, Someone can help me?Now i am studying WinCC Flexible.In data logging ,i can log the data in Acquisition Mode:Cyclic and On change.But on...
Replies
Views
Hello, i have made an application with step 7 and scada system for the process with wincc flexible. Now i need to log the errors which occur...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom