modbus hmi modbus tcp reads from a wago 750

ganutenator

Lifetime Supporting Member
Probably something simple, but my project hmi (schneider mounts in a button hole hmi) doesn't seem to be able to read or write to my wago plc.

The plc and hmi project was developed in So Machine and I translated the so machine into codesys for the wago 750 (tough job, I know, right). So I expected the hmi to at least be able to read or write to something.

What addresses are you trying to write to? Holding Register Word 0 in the PLC = 12288 in the HMI

thanks!
That worked.
why the offset?
More importantly, If I want to read %MX0.15? Would that be %MW12288.15?

I assume the offset may have something to do w/ registers allocated for I/O?

It comes from this table

15frdlh.png

Your syntax for bool is correct

I was tasked w/ evaluating the schneider m251 w/ so machine vs the wago 750-852? w/ codesys.
Wago totally won via dif. from to ports on the port forwarding (aka multiple machines at one site), 0-15 bool vs scheider's 0-7 bool thingy.