S7-1500F profinet FDBACK safety function

cottagewood

Is it possible to use the feed back safety function with a drive over profi-safe and if so, what do I use for the input QBAD_FIO?

If I was doing this with a hard wired safety circuit I would have the STO output from the drive as a feedback signal into the safety relay.

When using a contactor on a failsafe output card, the FEEDBACK input would come from contactor and the QBAD_FIO signal would come from the process input word of the output card.

I have the STO status of the drive in profisafe to use as feedback but I can't figure out how to control the QBAD_FIO input.

Would an option be to use the ESTOP function and put the STO in series with the ACK signal?

Its n S120 drive and I'm using the Seimens LDrvSafe Library functions.
The STO is working fine, when I operate an estop or light guard I can see the STO is active.
When I restart I want to check STO is active as I would if I was using a hardwired safety relay
PLd