WinCC V6 conversion to WinCC 2008

cottagewood

does anybody out there have the means to convert a WinnCC V6 project to winCC 2008,
I'll be happy to pay for it to be done.

TIA

You mean Wincc Flexible 2008 ? These are 2 different softwares. You could try exporting tags and alarms but in general nothing more that could be automated.

You might want to double check that request.

1) You're trying to migrate from a full blown SCADA package to an embedded HMI. Cheaper, but serious downgrade in capability.

2) You're switching from one obsolete software package to another. It probably isn't a huge surprise that WinCC v6 is now at WinCC v7.5, but WinCC Flex 2008 is just as old. The current equivalent software is WinCC Comfort (or maybe advanced) v15.

It's a winCC project with about 250 tags, I want to replicate it on a new scada so just need the tags,
I have the original project but I don't have a copy of WinCC, only Flex and comfort.