Omron sysmac cp1l

dcam

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello, I have very little experience with Omron processors and was hoping someone knew where I could find the software for free to download. I will have our company buy it, but that will probably take weeks to happen and I have a reoccurring fault that causes a file cabinet icon to come up on the Omron HMI. I am assuming that this is some kind of memory full alarm but not sure. When this happens I have to cycle power to clear.

Do I need separate software to interact with the display? If so do I need to purchase also?

OMRON SYSMAC CP1L SMALL.jpg OMRON HMI SMALL.jpg

Last edited:
If I couldn't get it from Omron the would be strange......lol.
A quote for software was requested prior to the initial post. Thank you very much sir.

I just wanted to clarify something. I did not mean unauthorized software. I meant like a trial version or something of that nature.

Does the CP1L need a special cable to connect with a laptop? Downloading the trial software now.