Powereflex 525 Programming

Zubisafdar

Hi Everyone,
I have a project where I am controlling the speed of my 3hp pump using powerflex525 with the pressure sensor PA3224 that is 4-20mA. I am having difficulty with the setting up the parameter for PID loop to control the pump speed where if it sees the 4mA it will run faster to send more product and at 20mA the pump slower down to just maintain the setpoint.

I have set the following parameter

p047 is set to 11
A459 is set to 0
A460 is set to 1
A464 is set to 40

my pump conitunouly running even after 40 and not reach to the limit where it should stop. I am using even parameter

t100 is set to 0
t101 is set to 25
t102 is set to 50
t103 is set to 60

any help appreciated to control the system.

From the manual-
t100 [Sleep-Wake Sel] Related Parameter(s): t101, t102, t103
Drive “sleeps” if the appropriate analog input drops below the set t101 [Sleep Level] for the time set in t102 [Sleep Time] and the drive is running. When entering sleep mode the drive
ramps to zero and the run indicator on the keypad display flashes to indicate the drive is in “sleep” mode.
When the appropriate analog input rises above the set [Wake Level], the drive “wakes” and ramps to the commanded frequency.
Inversion can be accomplished by setting [Sleep Level] to a higher setting than t103 [Wake Level].