Videojet 1860 & Rockwell

I have been using OPC server software from Videojet. It´s called Clarinet.
This OPC is connected to my SCADA FTview SE from rockwell, so I can send info and get info from my videojet printers.

You will need to talk to VideoJet for your specific printer, but they will have something like Zipher Text Communication or Ultimate Protocol. These are ASCII based protocols you can use with socket comms (Messaging). The info is available on request.

Similar Topics

Hi guys, I am trying to send a simple ascii string, to a VideoJet printer from a ControlLogix PLC. So I have been using the MSG instructions as...
Replies
Views
Hi guys: Has anyone ever tried to get info from inside videojet 2360 printer directly to 1769-L30ER using msg and/or sockets? , Version 27 logix...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, currently working on the communication with videojet 1620 printer (Continuous Inkjet Marking), in there operators manual...
Replies
Views
Our customer used Videojet thermal transfer printer,model 8.4 Clarity.There are batch and total count values on screen.And we want carry these...
Replies
Views
I am looking to display fault codes from a Videojet laser printer model 3330 using its serial port. Its existing Ethernet connection is being used...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom