ABB to MODICON

MRobert

One of our Unity PLC's have to read data from an ABB PLC.
The protocol is Modbus TCP-IP.
The addressing methods of the PLCs are different.
I am not sure about :
The byte order inside a word,
The bit order inside a byte and inside a word.
Please look at the examples and confirm or correct.
The ABB word %mw0.100 contains two bytes %mb0.200 and %mb0.201. The byte with the lower address is the Most Significant Byte.
This ABB word %mw0.100 is equivalent to MODICON word 400101.
If this is true so :
The bit %mx0.201.0 is the Least Significant Bit of %mw0.100 and 400101. And the %mx200.15 is the MSB of %mw0.100 and 400101.
I have no access to the ABB code.

Please excuse my poor english.

Please help,
Robert

I am not familar with ABB code either, but I bump your post up so maybe someone else can help.