electrical applicant testing

dadod

Does anyone have or use a written test to test new hires. If so could you post it or email it to me.

after you attach the files you must copy and paste the way it shows, try it again and this time go slower and read....I did the same thing...

I believe it is here.

A big thanks to Ron for providing the space for this.

Please feel free to use and change it as you see fit. Some of it was developed in house and some was borrowed.

Thanks Rday,

I have look at a few but that one looks very good, I also have taken a couple here in SC, one was at BMW, I did good on that one, the other one was for Michelin North America…I got my a$$ handed to me…:mad: and no I did not get the job...I will try again someday

28. A solid state device such as a PLC should never be used as a hammer (unless it make you mad)

No problem guys. I have used this test several times in the last year with good results. I usually allow an hour and a half to take the test in. So far only 2 out of 10 applicants have completed the entire test in the allotted time frame. It is a work in progress and I would welcome any comments or ideas for improvement.

Excellent test in my opinion. Although I am fairly new to this stuff I did get pretty much all of the PLC programmming and questions correct. My weak point is the electrical wireing and such.

This will provide me a good point to start studying up on what is deemed important. Thanks alot for taking the time to post this.