Adding a timer

Yes, the key switch on the front of the controller must in the "Remote Run" position. Then just go online make your edits.

First, let's assume the data table is currently set up to accommodate T4:0 to T4:10, for example. Now you want to add T4:11. That's increasing the size of the data table which I believe cannot be done "online". Actual timer usage has nothing to do with this either.

However, in the above example, let's say T4:5 wasn't used yet. You should be able to add a rung containing that timer in an online edit. (I will assume you know how to do an online edit.)

Jimmie_Ohio said:
First, let's assume the data table is currently set up to accommodate T4:0 to T4:10, for example. Now you want to add T4:11. That's increasing the size of the data table which I believe cannot be done "online". Actual timer usage has nothing to do with this either.

However, in the above example, let's say T4:5 wasn't used yet. You should be able to add a rung containing that timer in an online edit. (I will assume you know how to do an online edit.)

Deleted, sorry