Thanks PLCS.net!

We actually broke the 500,000 posts barrier a couple days ago.

That's a lot of plc information... especially when you consider there are only a few dozen (being really generous on that number :whistle:) plc makers.

PLCS.NET Social Media

Phil have you considered joining social media such as a Facebook page for PLCS.NET where us members can also interact or is it better to channel everything through this forum in your opinion?

That's a lot of plc information... especially when you consider there are only a few dozen (being really generous on that number :whistle:) plc makers.
We are all glad to help -
And
this was a 'new' site in 2002 - replacing an older one.
I reitterate the same thanks is well deserved to Phil for this site.
When I found that you could donate I was more than happy to do so.
:nodi:

Something you should be very proud of Phil.
Thank you for hosting the best PLC site on the Web.(y)

Stu....

agreed I stumbled across this site a couple of years ago and I think I learned more here then I did attending courses at college