Citect log files

rahilansari

Hi,

Can anyone tell me where I can find dump of all log files generated by Citect V 5.21.00 Service Pack G. I need the file names or please advice if I need to generate them through cicode commands.

Thanks

Do you mean the crash logs ?

Citect is pretty well documented so i would think the help file would be your best staring point, i have only ever used Citect from V6.x so cant tell you exactly where they are in that version.

Do you mean the crash logs ?

Citect is pretty well documented so i would think the help file would be your best staring point, i have only ever used Citect from V6.x so cant tell you exactly where they are in that version.

Yes, I want crash logs and all other events that Citect logs.

Yes, I want crash logs and all other events that Citect logs.

It only logs what you tell it to log and even then it will place them in various locations depending on what is setup

It won't create crash logs unless you tell it too either

So in both cases you need to look at the system and see what its dong, unfortunately there is no generic answer to your questions.