From ladder logic to programming logic using RSLogix5000

have very little programming experience. I'm taking a basic course at a community college. We use RSLogix5000. Can anyone please tell me what the equivalent program logic is for the ladder diagram I've attached???

Last edited:
Welcome to the PLCTalk Forum community !

Your screenshot or attachment didn't make it onto your post. I like to save screenshots as *.PNG and attach them using the "Attach Files" button underneath the post editor.

Be sure to both Select the file and Upload it before closing that window; you have to do both steps.

Also, please expand on what you mean by "program logic". Relay Ladder Diagram is just one of the programming languages available in the ControlLogix family, and you can use Function Block Diagram, Structured Text, and Sequential Function Chart as well.

My guess is that you want to compare RLD to ST syntax for a specific instruction or rung configuration.

Welcome to the forum!

Unfortunately, your picture did not attach, so we aren't able to help you.

Also, a word or warning. The community does not DO your homework for you. Post what YOU think is the right answer, and we'll be glad to help you understand where (if) you've gone wrong.

But post something akin to "What is the answer to this question?", and you will be met with.... less than courteous... replies.