kinetix 300 help

markrh

Looking for help getting a kinetix 300 set up, got it connected, trying to learn how to control discretely, have not been able to find a single letter of help for this thing anywhere, AB support non-existant, vendor no help. Specifically need information on indexing parameters.

markrh, I just came across this post while looking for help with another Kinetix 300 issue. I don't have experience with indexing but possibly others do.

For starters, if you still need help, please tell us what PLC you're using to run the servo logic. If you can explain your what you're trying to do in a more detailed way, this would be good too. Screen shots of your current logic could be helpful as well.

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a die punch machine with servo motor for material feeding. I'm using Kinetix 5300 to control the feeding system. Every recipe have...
Replies
Views
Currently tinkering with a home project for a wood router lift machine using some second hand parts from a redundant timber mill. The servo is a...
Replies
Views
We have several Kinetix 300 servo drives on a new machine. On the HMI the settings are velocity, position and acc/dec %. My question is what is...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys I am fairly new to the Kinetix 300 drive.. could anyone please tell me if this drive has torque mode?... Thanks
Replies
Views
I have a Kinetix 300 2097-V34PR3 using a Compactlogix L35E over Ethernet. I have a motion application on a Rotary Indexer that I am having...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom