Learning DELTA V DCS with Simulate

IdealDan

Good Day Friends,

I'm in need of Learning DeltaV DCS (Both programming of the Controllers and Server Graphics development and comms configurations).
The Training cost is far above my budget and I'm thinking of using DeltaV Simulate (or SimulatePro).

1. Can DeltaV Simulate achieve learning of Controller Programming/Download using function Block and also configuration/Graphics Design?

2. Is DeltaV Simulate a FREE software or does it have a Demo version?

Thanks in advance
Regards

Good Day Friends,

I'm in need of Learning DeltaV DCS (Both programming of the Controllers and Server Graphics development and comms configurations).
The Training cost is far above my budget and I'm thinking of using DeltaV Simulate (or SimulatePro).

1. Can DeltaV Simulate achieve learning of Controller Programming/Download using function Block and also configuration/Graphics Design?

2. Is DeltaV Simulate a FREE software or does it have a Demo version?

Thanks in advance
Regards

I don't think *ANYTHING* associated with Emerson DeltaV could be described as 'cheap' or 'free'.

Their licensing requirements are complex and non-intuitive (for me at least). There is a service contract each year as well.

It's good stuff, but you pay dearly for it.

Sorry - no suggestions on doing training cheap.