expansion I/O racks for ControlLogix

George, nice catch on the 5069 I/O. We haven't used it yet at our site but was passing on the info given from our local distributor.

This conversation affirms that there are many factors to consider when choosing new I/O hardware.

error in converting PLC5 500 to control logix

hello guys, actually I was working on the conversion of plc5 to control logix by the use of project migrator and I got stuck at this error and cant move forward and I have been working on this error from past 3 days I got like 22 errors right now in the whole project and all the remaining ones are of this kind only if I can solve one all the rest are done in a similar manner this is mentioned in as "[block transfer error]" can any one helps me to get out of this

Capture.PNG

Welcome to the forum, harshaalapati!

Please start a new thread as your issue is unique and not associated with the original post. That way, more people will see your question and be willing & able to help.