Modicon M580

Lovell

I am trying to open a .zef file with Unity Pro XL Ver. 6.0.

I get an error:

"The Required CPU reference: <BEMP584040 02.40> is MISSING!" Import failed (1 error, 0 warning(s))"

is this a version problem?

yes. V6 unity is older than M580 CPU, hardware isn't regonized and converting goes to error.

Also some function blocks can have different names on old unity than newer ones

maybe v8 or v10 depending of selected firmware version, pretty sure that V6 don't know M580 CPUs at all.
If you need only program code, I have v10 and v13 versions. Code can maybe converted without hardware to v6.

Similar Topics

Hi all, I'm really new to this. I need to export the Modbus register mapping from a Modicon M580 through Control Expert for the registers that...
Replies
Views
We are now planning to upgrade from Quantum 140CPU11303 to Modicon M580. The software protect was written by Proworx NxT (.DCF). Is it possible...
Replies
Views
Hi, Does anyone know if programming a Modicon M580 is basically the same format as an M340? Also do they use the same software package? Thanks...
Replies
Views
I need to convert some Siemens PLC logic using Siemens TIA V16 to Modicon M580 logic. Is there a tool out there that will get me started? How...
Replies
Views
How do you go about implementing, on the M580 PLC, how many days, hours, minutes before a predefine event in the future? The RRTC_DT yields the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom