Why Can't I drag Done bits or timer timing bits in RSLogix 500?

just a guess ... in your screenshot you've highlighted (blue) the entire timer ... try highlighting just the Done bit/box instead ...

Operator Error!

Hi Ron,
Thanks
That was it.

When I selected the timer the whole row was highlighting.
It works correctly when I operate the program how it is supposed to work.

DNbit.PNG

I wish RSLogix 500 would let you drag the EN or DN bit from the instruction block in the ladder view to a bit instruction...one of those details that would be nice to fix.

I wish RSLogix 500 would let you drag the EN or DN bit from the instruction block in the ladder view to a bit instruction...one of those details that would be nice to fix.

This is actually what I thought the thread was going to be about. Just let me drag the DN bit, it's right there!

This is actually what I thought the thread was going to be about. Just let me drag the DN bit, it's right there!

And it is usually on the rung right above where you intend to drop it...There are a couple of other minor things like that I wish for...Then I have to use Directsoft 6 for a day, and that puts an end to my gritching about the RSLogix editor.