Zelio Soft 2 Communication problem

vinci18

Hi, I've got the problem with establishing the connection between PC and communication module. I'm using SR2 COM01 - Communication Module, SR2 B121FU -Module, SR2 USB01 -cable. The version of Zelio Logic is 4.1. When I'm trying to communicate both things, it says that: "the target peripheral is not reacting, error no DC46_10". I have installed USB drivers but with no result. Any ideas? Cheers, Lukas

i have exactly the same problem as above. how to establish communication between pc and SR2 USB01BD module? hepl please.

Firstly plug in the usb cable on pc. Afterwards go check what port number windows has assigned to this cable by checking in your hardware
device manager. Then when in zeliosoft under "transfer menu" go to communication configuration. Select the same port number as was shown in the device manager. Hit test and you should get coms. I have found once or twice that there was an offset of 1 below or above the port number shown in windows.
Hope this helps

Zelio order of operations

I found that if the Zelio Soft 2 program is running before the USB (Serial Adapter) is plugged into the computer that the com port will not be available under TRANSFER>Communicaition Configuration. Just restart the Zelio Soft 2.0 software to see the added com port. This wont solve the problem if the adapter is not automatically adding a com port but may be the solution if the com port is not appearing in the Communication configuration dropdown.