Allen Bradley Micro850 - Not Reading Inputs, Not Enabling Outputs?

cschwartzman

Hey folks!

Bumping into the most basic and annoying of problems. My Micro850 isn't reading inputs and it isn't enabling outputs. I used a jumper wire from the +24v power terminal to _IO_EM_DI_00 and, while the power light and the RUN light is lit up, the corresponding input led doesn't turn on.

My program, such as it is, consists of a normally open contact (_IO_EM_DI_00) in series with a single coil (_IO_EM_DO_00), which was built and uploaded to the PLC before testing.

Ideas? Tutorials? Is it possible the PLC is ****ed up? Is there a factory reset option somewhere that I can't see?

Help, please :/

Similar Topics

Hello all, hope your week is going well. I am currently working on debugging a Micro850 with Category number 2080-LC50-24QWB. When I connect...
Replies
Views
Hi, Iam Working in a project where Micro850 and Epson ROBOT is there, I need to read and write bits to and from ROBOT. Iam Using TCP/IP and...
Replies
Views
I'm having major issues programming the high speed counter function on the Micro 850. I have no more avenues to pursue... I've tried everything I...
Replies
Views
Hi Having issues with a older PanelView touch not working. Screen is connected to a Desktop computer. screen used as a display with touch...
Replies
Views
Hi good day Everyone, I have a cimplicity v10 project with 7 to 8k tags communicating with AB PLC through OPC and Rslinx classic. I have this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom