FX Data access unit.

lc03

Does anyone in the UK (or Europe for that matter), know where I can find a supplier for a Mitsubishi Data Access Unit, part number: FX-10-DU-E.

It doesn't matter if the parts are new, or reconditioned, as long as they work!!

Or even a company that would recondition faulty DU s would be useful.

Thanks in advance

Wouldn't the supplier you usually use for Mitsubishi products be able to help? Or is it obsolete?

If you really want, there is a company here in Dublin that supplies our Mitsi products:
Drives & Controls, Dublin ++353 1 4604474

Wanderer,

Thanks for the quick reply,

Yes the part is obsolete, Mitsubishi didn't seem to want to know, and each supplier that I have contacted says the same thing, they are no longer available.

I'll try your contact, thanks again.

I have a brand new FX-20DU data access unit

Its been on my shelf for 2 years (ordered in error by a customer)

If you want it - e mail me for price and things

(Im very reasonable)