Need Help with allen bradley mneumonic explanation

Ctrayler

Alright, this will probably seem like a dumb qustion but I have looked at some of allen bradley's online manual and haven't found an exact description of what the following bit would do:

T4:3.ACC
][

FYI Timer 4 is set for the following
0.01 time format
10000 preset

What I am needing to do is to determine what the bit in the ladder logic does exactly, what I am guessing is that every time timer 4:3 increments 4 seconds, then it changes the state of powerflow at that bit to either off or on. Could someone please give me a 100percent sure answer.

Thanks,

Chris

P.S. I am converting an allen bradley PLC to a modicon and programming it in FBD (wish I had more experience with allen bradley software.

Chris-
That instruction looks at the state of bit 4 in the T4:3 accumulated value. So, in your case, the bit will change states every 160 milliseconds (every 16 increments of your time base) any thime the timer is actively counting. That is, of course, unless the timer is reset before it reaches 160 milliseconds.

Hope this helps.
Keith

Thanks, that solves the question I had. I am looking at changing this program over to FBD in Concept programming and wanted to make sure I had apples for apples. Once again thanks for your help on that.

Chris