GE Toolkit?

I was ISP with GE last year. It was about $2,500 for the year and it gave me 2 licenses to all their software plus 1 free training class at the local distributor. That was a pretty good deal if you ask me.

Unfortunately we ended up not using the software at all during the year so my boss wouldn't re-up the contract and with that my PME License has expired so it wont run.

So if you have a lot of GE stuff I would look into being a ISP.

As an OEM.....My "GE GlobalCare /Solution Provider" contract is $2150 a year for support and full access to all GE software.
And 10 licenses.....

The licenses are cloud based (or can be carried on USB thumb drive)....

I install GE Machine Edition and LogMeIn on all the equipment I work on or build. I maintain a full LogMeIn account.
If customer has issues....I log into their equipment with LogMeIn, transfer 1 of my licenses from the cloud to the PC and fix issue.
Then I move a backup of the logic to my Box.com account, return the ME license to the cloud, and log out.
For some "special" customers I may just leave 1 of my licenses on their equipment (I have 10 total)....it expires every year any way.

Last edited: