FTV.ME V9.0 Question

PLC Pie Guy

Hey Folks.

Using V9.0, FTV.ME.... I made a global object that I want to have a button in with visibility animation based on the security function "Current user has code(P)".

I have the login all set up, no problem. Anything on the main display responds to it. However, it seems that the visibility based buttons within the global objects are not seeing that the current user tag or something. Am I trying to do something that is not normal practice??

Any advice??

Thanks

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a question about FTV ME Station. I'm trying to change a CV number value on a PID popup display to show in reverse scale. Where...
Replies
Views
G'day, I've got a bunch of alarms on a v28 ControlLogix system and they are being sent to PanelViews running assorted 5.10 or 8.20 firmware. The...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I typically do an alarm acknowledge and trigger fresh alarms in the PLC but it's too late for that on this project sooo, I have to do...
Replies
Views
I have a quick clarification to ask. When you create a project on Factory Talk View Studio, you have about four (4) to five (5) screens that are...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. I am just working on a PVP Compact 1000 project using FTV ME 7. I have been building screens and adding animations and button...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom